CACL Womens Cricket Tournament 2023
PUNE BRANCH OF WIRC OF ICAI
SUHANA – KUNDAN CA INTER FIRM CRICKET TOURNAMENT 2023
- Tennis Ball Females Cricket Tournament will be played on 29th Jan 2023. at Shinde High School Ground, Near Taljai, Pune 411009.
- Individual Female CA member / Articles / Student of ICAI who wants to participate should fill the Google form and pay the registration charges as follows :-:
Pay the entry fees either by depositing cash in branch or on online to branch account; (Entry fee is INR 1000 (inclusive of GST) for a Female CA member and INR 500 (inclusive of GST) for Article/ICAI Student); and
- Last date for filing the form is 13th January, 2023
- Teams will be form on 14th January 2023.
Rules for the Tournament
- Tournament will be played with Single Tennis Ball which will be provided by the organizing committee.
- Match will be played on 29/01/2023 (Sunday) at Shinde Cricket Ground, Taljai Temple Road, Taljai Hill, Pune, Maharashtra 411 043.
- Registration are open till 13/01/2023 and participation fees of tournament for Female Chartered Accountant is Rs.1,000/- and Rs. 500/- for Female Students.
- Only ICAI Members, Article and Students of the ICAI are eligible for participation in the tournament, hence it is compulsory for members to provide Membership card from SSP Portal and Students are required to provide Student Card from SSP Portal.
- The team combination will be prepared on the basis of lots and final teams will be communicated after it.
- Team/groups will be formed depending upon the number of players participating in the tournament.
- The players should arrange for the playing kits, except for the cricket balls. Batting gloves and wicket keeping gloves (while keeping the wickets) can be used in the match.
- Match will be played for 6 overs an inning. However the same may be reduced due to unforeseen circumstances like weather, dew, bad light etc.
- Each Bowler can bowl maximum 2 Overs in a match, and minimum 5 bowlers should be used (Only over arm bowling is allowed without run-up). Maximum overs per bowler shall be reduced proportionately in case overs are reduced.
- The reporting time for the teams is One hour before the scheduled time of the match. The toss will be held 30 minutes before the scheduled time of the match. If player fails to report on scheduled time, then the player may not be able to play the Match.
- There will not be any drink break during the match. Each innings shall be completed within 25 minutes for League Matches and the fielding side shall have to bowl required number of Overs within that time. In case of delay caused then the umpires shall take appropriate action.
- Boundary Limit will be of 30 Yards throughout the match. Minimum 4 Fielders are required to field on the off side and Maximum 5 Fielders to field on the Boundary line.
- LBW rule is not applicable as playing with Tennis ball.
- All the rules except as mentioned above will be as per the ICC rules and regulations.
- A prize for the MAN OF THE MATCH will be declared after the Match is over.
- Only T-shirts will be provided by branch and black pant and black trouser is compulsory.
- Registration is needed to be done through Google link attached and make the payment online.
- In case of any query, you can contact with the following co-ordinators:
- KISHAN JAIN :- 9595636859
- SIMRAN AGRAWAL :- 7770067567
Payment details are as follows:
Account Name : Pune Branch of WIRC of ICAI
Account No. : 5711533137
Account Type : Saving
IFSC Code : KkBK0001771
Branch : Pune Satara Road, Pune-411037
Bank Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank
Google Registration Link
|Event End Date||29-01-2023|
|Cut off date||13-01-2023|